Sean & Jacqueline Atkinson welcome you to their charming hotel, a long-standing Holy Island institution, which they purchased in 2008. All rooms are en suite and include breakfast and Sean’s legendary banter. The hotel grounds include a large garden and patio. The Lindisfarne Hotel is the only short-stay provider on the island with a wheelchair accessible room (room 11).
The hotel is closed December and January.
Bedrooms: 7 (super-kings, doubles, twins)
Sleeps: each room sleeps up to 2 guests (no family rooms)
Bathrooms: All rooms en suite
All our rooms include tea and coffee, television and hairdryer. All our rooms are en suite, tea and coffee, television and hairdryer. Hotel has free whey aye fi (Geordie wireless internet connection).
Prices for one-night stays have a 10% supplement (in brackets below)
- Room 1 Double with small shower room (limited sized shower, may not be appropriate for some people), £110 (+£11 for one night stays)
- Room 2 King size bed. Small room. Space saver en-suite shower room, £115 (+£11.50 for one night stays)
- Room 3 Super king bed (or twin). Space saver en-suite shower room, £135, or £150 set as a twin (+£13.50 or twin +£15 for one night stays)
- Room 4 Super king bed (or twin). Space saver en-suite shower room, £135, or £150 set as a twin (+£13.50 or twin +£15 for one night stays)
- Room 6 Super king bed (or twin) Space saver en-suite shower room, £135, or £150 set as a twin (+£13.50 or twin +£15 for one night stays)
- Room 11 King size bed. On entrance ground floor. Wheelchair accessible, en-suite, £120 (+£12 for one night stays)
- Room 12 Four poster super king bed. On entrance ground floor. Big en-suite shower, £135 (+£13.50 for one night stays)
Better water pressure and large ensuite is in ground floor rooms
The room rate is £ per room per night including breakfast and VAT, usually a 50% deposit payment required to secure booking. Any balance on room bills to be paid on departure, non refundable upon cancellation.
Online bookings: No.
This hotel prefers email enquiries (use the “Contact listing” button on this page).
If you’d like to call, contact Sean on 01289 389 273 (between 10am to 6pm).
Major credit cards accepted (except Amex and Diners)
Onsite parking: Available
Wheelchair access: Yes (one wheelchair accessible room: room 11)
Family room: No
Breakfast: Yes, included in price (8:30am -9:30 am)
Check in: Check in is usually 4 to 6 pm unless we call to let you know rooms are available sooner. No late arrivals allowed. We reserve the right to cancel your booking and refuse access to the premises after 6pm.
Check out: no later than 10.00am (cars can be left until 12-noon)
Group bookings welcome.
No smoking anywhere in the hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Onsite parking
- One-night stays
- Short stays: sleeps 2 (double or king)
- Short stays: sleeps 2 (twin room)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.